How it works
Use the relevant Freephone or Local access number available for the country you are calling from (i.e. While in Spain, dial the Spanish Freephone Number). Access numbers are available on the back of the Skytel Travel Card ,or on this website (see Access Numbers).
Using Freephone Access or Local Access number
- Dial the Access number of the country you are in
- Enter the PIN printed on the back of your Skytel Travel Card under the scratch-off panel
- Dial your destination number; dial 00 + country code + city / mobile code* followed IMMEDIATELY by the telephone number
To make a follow on call, do not hang up; press ## button, then dial the new number you wish to call
*omit the first zero from the city / mobile code (except in Italy)*
Using your Android, iPhone Smartphone or iPad
- Download the "SKYTEL DIALLER" for FREE for your Android smartphone or iPhone
- Enter your Serial Number* and 10 Digit PIN number into the Account Section of the app. You only do this once !
- Go to the KEYPAD on the dialler, once you are REGISTERED, make your call. Dial 00 + country code + city / mobile code* followed IMMEDIATELY by the telephone number
* To get your Serial number - please login with your 10 digit PIN and it will be displayed on the screen.
To use the SKYTEL DIALLER you will need to use a good WiFi connection . You can also use your mobile data connection - but please check with your provider if there is a charge for this.